Monday, August 24, 2009

Ramadhan Tiba Lagi.....

Salam and hye all.......
Marhaba.....Khaifa haluk?
kihkihkihkih.........
Pejam celik,pejam celik dah msuk bulan ramadhan....
cpat sgguh mse b'lalu......
hmm......
sory coz lme x updated blog aku ni....
kinda of buzy here.....
ape aku nk cter ek?
bgaimane puase d bumi asing??
ok2 sjew...
A lots of Malaysians here....
They are about 50 families here...
Well, I stay in da Petronas Complex....
So 4 sure da Petronas staff stay in da Complex right....??
I enjoying myself here.....
With my family,frens n blablablabla.............
hahahahahahahhahahaha........


Well, I do miss a lot of things at Malaysia.....
A lots of memories there....
relatives,frens n da U life babe...!
huhuhu....
miss da U life.... Unisel best dol......
A lots of experiences I got from there...
especially how to be independent without family beside......
hehehehehehehehehehehe.........
will I get da 2nd chance....???
Hopefully..........


It has been 3 weeks I had been here....
well, negara diorg xde la s'mju negara kte
but they still survivor...
We should be thankful coz we live in da metropolitan city...
but they???
what a naive place.....
We should appreciate 4 what we have in Malaysia...
hurm...........

Aku rase ckup r wat arini k....
mayb l'll tell more in later entry k....
Btw, i have upload some photos that I have snap in Sudan...
Maybe u wanna c it right...
hehehehehehe..........
Miss u all so much eventhough u are not miss me....
Don't have to tell me that..
I know...!
dont mention it k....!
bhahahahahahahahaha........

P/S : "SELAMAT MENYAMBUT BULAN RAMADHAN AL-MUBARAK......"
"SELAMAT BERPUASA......"






























No comments:

Post a Comment